Matthew 5:16

Let your light SHINE before men, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:16

Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Monday, July 16, 2012

Our flight left Addis Ababa around 10:30pm last night.  After flying for 5 or 6 hours, we landed in Rome, Italy to refuel.  When we touched down Mommy let me go to sleep.  We flew another 9 or 10 hours and landed in DC. 

By the time we got through customs and took care of our luggage, we were hungry.  Uncle Shawn, Aunt Heather and Miss Lisa had to go other directions to catch their flights so we told them goodbye.  Then Mommy found what I had missed so much - MILK!!!!

We ate lunch then waited for our flight.  I thought we'd never get to Tennessee but we finally did.  Daddy and the kids were waiting for us!!  I sure did miss them!!  When we got home I gave them their souvenirs.  They liked them.

I went to sleep in my bed and it felt so good.  But I'm glad I got to go to Ethiopia.  It was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment