Matthew 5:16

Let your light SHINE before men, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:16

Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sunday, July 15, 2012

This morning we went to church at Beza International Church.  It was in English and I even knew most of the songs they sang.


Biruk, Mommy and me outside Beza.


They were getting a new "road" so we had to walk down this tiny path beside all these rocks to get to church.  It was muddy from the rain so I walked on the rocks.


Lunch after church at Cupcake Delights.


Everyone wants to be as cool as Aunt Heather and me!  :)


An Orthodox church in the city.  So many people don't know about the One True God.


We were all packed and our room was clean.  My passport is around my neck and I'm ready to go to the airport.  It's time to leave Ethiopia.


Sitting in the living room waiting for Tesfaye, our driver.


This is a view of the dining room where we ate breakfast every morning.


Loading up the van!


Our team...Mommy, Me, Tesfaye, Uncle Shawn, Aunt Heather, Miss Lisa and Biruk

What a fun trip!  Now for the loooonnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg airplane ride home...

No comments:

Post a Comment